Episode #65 – “Dames, Games and Cool Names”
Episode #65 – “Dames, Games and Cool Names”Oct 07
Our sixty-fifth episode features Tzufit and Apple Cider talking to Jennie and Cecily of Dames Making Games, a Toronto-based feminist non-profit organization interested in helping to make and change games. We chat a little about Dames, including some of their game jams, their goals as a group as well as Steam curation, Shadows of Mordor and Intel pulling advertising from Gamasutra.
- Have You Played Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble
- Our National Podcast Day livestream
- Who Curates the Curators? The Canon According to Steam
- Shadow of Mordor is Morally Repulsive and I Can’t Stop Playing It
- Intel Buckles to Anti-Feminist Campaign By Pulling Ads from Gaming Site
- Contact Intel and let them know what you think about Gamasutra
- Fantastic Witch Collective demo
If you see any news that you want us to cover, let us know via e-mail or Twitter.
Music used in our episode is courtesy of The Orchestral Movement of 1932, via Opsound.org